Lunae Tritium: The Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A "Fallen" Angel's Quest to the Coast

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

A "Fallen" Angel's Quest to the Coast - Page 6 Empty Re: A "Fallen" Angel's Quest to the Coast

Post  Hakurei Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:15 pm

"......." The boy looked at Trinity with sad eyes. "So your pa wants you to marry someone else that won't know you?"
"My parents wanted that too..." He was but a son of a poor farmer, barely even making enough to go for his son and wife. Mostly, they went to sleep hungry, but that day, when they disappeared... "They left me. They might be out there, I have to find them...But..."

Hakurei
Admin

Back to top Go down

A "Fallen" Angel's Quest to the Coast - Page 6 Empty Re: A "Fallen" Angel's Quest to the Coast

Post  FlightlessFledgling Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:28 pm

"Hold on." The angel slipped her black dress shoes off and set them beside the bed before flopping over onto her stomach. "Ahhh, much better," she remarked as she put her face against the fluffy white pillow. "I don't know why parents like making us marry people we don't know.... Well, actually, with my family, it makes sense because we're --how should I put it?-- closely knit... Very clan-like, and all of us have black wings. I guess my father would make me marry somebody with black wings. He'd never want it any other way." She cocked her head to the side and sighed. "I guess I'm fine with the matching colors idea, but I still do not feel that he will pick somebody who is right for me.... I just hope my master can keep me away from any of father's bad choices. My father would have to listen to Master, everybody listens to Master...." She ended her rant there. "Anyway, what were you about to say? Maybe you should say it before you go to bed."

FlightlessFledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakurei Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:25 pm

"Nothing." The boy silently said, not wanting to say anything about what was bugging him, even if it would make him feel better. "I just had a long day and I want to sleep."
He spent a long time alone, not knowing if anyone would ever notice that he was orphaned. 2 years he spent in that house alone.

Hakurei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FlightlessFledgling Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:05 pm

Trinity shrugged. There was no point in forcing a kid to speak if he did not want to. "Well, I'm going to rest. You should get to sleep," she said to the boy as she made a little more room for him on the bed by tucking her wings as close to her body as possible. .....And now I sit here in boredom for 9 hours until morning comes.... Trinity thought to herself in annoyance, jealous of how the boy had started snoring five minutes after she told him to go to sleep. He must have been tired..... Poor boy. The angel reached forward to grab another fluffy pillow. She used this pillow to lean her elbows on while she laid there on her stomach thinking about her day. I got sent to the wrong region, I met an elf, I basically got kicked out of a village, and now I'm trying to rest on my stomach at an inn meant for humans and beings without wings....Such an eventful day...... She laid her head against the pillow and closed her eyes, retreating into her thoughts as she rested her tired body. A few minutes after she had finally found a comfortable position for her arms, Trinity thought she had heard something flitting about the room, but ignored the noises, passing them off as merely the wing beats of an agitated fly. Had the angel known the creature was a small sprite, more specifically one of Seryth's sprites, she would have gotten up to greet it. The sprite had appeared and disappeared within a few seconds---the only trace of its presence in the room: a faint, glowing outline which faded moments after.

----
"Master Seryth!" the small sprite exclaimed as she fluttered haphazardously in front of the serious-faced angel with brown wings. "Miss Valderin is with an elf and a human! --Both are males! She's resting in the same room as the human, but do not jump to conclusions just yet! The human is just a little boy!"
"WHAT!?" Seryth's serious facial expression cracked. He held out his hands, letting the sprite land on them.
"The elf and human are following her for some reason," the sprite explained, hoping to calm her master down. "Maybe they tricked her into leading them to the forbidden blade!" The sprite proposed as she looked up at Seryth.
But nothing would calm Seryth down. The very thought of an elf and human stealing the forbidden blade made his blood boil.
"Nobody will be taking my blade! I will protect that weapon even if it means stripping the fibers off of every single feather on my prized wings! I will destroy everything!" Seryth clenched his fists tightly. The sprites muffled shrieks could be heard, but only momentarily, for she had been crushed by Seryth's cold hand. The angel brought the hand with the sprite back in front of his chest. He squeezed his hand a little tighter, and when he whipped it out to the side and opened it back up, a fine dust drifted to the ground. "Heh, I guess I'll just summon another one," he grumbled, "That one was useless anyway....." He turned away from the main entry gate and retreated down the hallway....

END RP.
CONTINUATION HERE: A "Fallen" Angel's Quest to the Coast Act II

FlightlessFledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6